I grew up in Colorado, the daughter of adoptive parents, and had two beautiful children in my early 20s. After finding my biological family, I moved myself and my daughters to California to be closer to them.
During that time I was a single mom and worked hard to put myself through school. With determination and commitment, I got my Masters in Education, and shortly thereafter went on to become a teacher, and then a principal.
(I also found life-changing love!)
It felt like I had checked off all the boxes society wanted me to check. But there was a problem.
I found myself overweight and overstressed from working, raising teenagers, and maintaining a long distance relationship.
I was constantly tired and accumulating a long list of medical issues and prescription medications I was scared to take.
I was moving into my forties and I didn’t want this to be the beginning of a downhill slide into decades of prescription medication to solve the health problems or ease the pain.
So I began to study nutrition and alternative therapies. And things began to change. Big time.
With the support of mentors and coaches, I was able to:
- End my addiction to energy zapping foods and lose 30 pounds of excess weight
- Eliminate issues like migraines, poor digestion, and hormone imbalances
- Learn to release stress easily and effectively
- Choose foods that gave me energy, satisfied me, and that my body loved
- Pay attention to how I felt so I could change the negative messages I was sending myself
- Discover the right vitamins, minerals and supplements that help my body thrive
And best of all, these improvements in my life brought me to a whole new level of happiness.
I got so excited about these dramatic changes in my life that I decided to get formally trained to help others achieve these same results.
I studied Eastern and Western nutrition, over 100 dietary theories, and my teachers were some of the top professionals in the Nutrition field, such as Dr. David Katz, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. John Douillard, and Deepak Chopra.
And now, I’ve synthesized what I’ve learned into programs designed to help you awaken the most successful, fulfilled version of yourself.